YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, January 10, 2005

My 2005

Life is about a growing process
where people like us who called HUMAN need go across with
It is also like we entered primary school to secondary
till we graduate from University or college

Life is like a rollarcoaster a song by Ronan Keating
At 1st I don't really understand the meaning
but now I guess I can understand much more better
thru all ups & downs in life
happy & sadness gone thru all the time

Somehow
I feel quite sad for breaking a promise that i made in 2004
I know you'll feel more hurt than me
but please trust me that my heart pain also
I don't wish that to happen too
Sorry is a useless word to say
B'cos its just an excuse
I don't want to give myself excuse
For whatever it is
We promise that we'll still be Friends 4ever

Somehow
I feel happy & gratitude to what i have now
to where my family still with me no matter what
to where my friends still around support me always
to where I still see love around out there
This world is not really COLD
Come & Feel it yourself
B'cos I'm unable describe the feeling to you

To me 2005 is meaningful, bombastic & fantastic
Why I say so
Well It is bcos I manage to cleared all my mess before entered 2005
I cleared my relationship mess
Finally & I did make it happen
To the extend that I tried my best
accept & respect each other stand

I really feel relax & relief after that
I really feel honoured for myself
But no matter what
we'll still supporting each other like we always do
everything will just remains as it is
Well well Guys out there
It doesn't mean that I'm ready for you
bleh

2005 I really makes my life different
I put myself out there to explore & freak out myself 100%
I want to try anything that I've never experience before
Nothing to be afraid about
yeah

Somewhere somehow
people might be thinking of what the hell am I doing
people will think I'm crazy bloody fool around
people might not accept the new me
it might be you, him, her or them
never mind I don't care
even if you think my don't care attitude is selfish
I'm just living the life I want it to be only
live my own life live my life up

So far the 10h-day of 2005
I'm making my life living happily ever after as i want
Though there're still matters that bother
but as long as I handle it well by myself
everything still going on as it suppose to be
I want my following days to be happy as well
Cherish whatever I have now
Be Passionate to my life & people around me

*To Help, Care, Love & Be Loved For Everyone of You* - My 2005 Mission

*Live & Freak Out 100% For Myself As There's No Tomorrow* - My 2005 Vision


Let me tell you what If you don't think you know me - Yanni
Don't TRY to know me
If you really have the INTENTION
&
really WANT to know me
What're you waiting for
ACT before it's too late
&
you'll see the RESULTs soon
This I promise you





- With love, Yanni -


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home