YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's KiLLiNg Me Softly

I just hate the moment
When I'm helpless
I just hate the time
When I've to handle
So many things at once
I just hate
Why is it always me?

These days
I'm not sleeping well
I'm stressed
Under a lot of pressure
That I gave myself
And formed invicibly

These days too
So much rains in my world
It's wet It's grey It's cold
It's undescrible

Oh tears oh tears
Can you please stop raining?
It's killing me softly
To feel the helpless inside me
To feel that I need someone behind me
To feel that I'm so weak inside me
To feel that I can't run away
To feel that you still hurting me so much

Enough!!!
It's killing me softly softly softly

Is there anyone who wants to bring me away from here?

When have I become such a coward?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home