YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, February 06, 2006

1st Day Bai Nian @ KL

I went to KL on 2nd Feb morning
Reached at 2pm
Met wif Shannon and her kawaii niece @ Pudu
We went to MidV to have Sushi King
And all my appoitments were there too

Around 4 something
Poh came
And we went to Starbucks for chit-chatting
After a while
Jerrie & Wai Kuan reached too
After seeing Poh off
All of us went to Madam Kuan for dinner
While waiting for Ivan

Hmm
We had a great time dinner
Taking photos
And updating each other news
Making fun of each other
It was a wonderful night

After dinner
Ivan, Shannon and me
Went to meet up with Simon, Felicia & Carmen
Who are all just nearby too
It was a short meeting and we said goodbye

After that
Shannon and me dragged Ivan to watch movie with us
Yeah
We watched Geisha
A very meanigful movie
Though I'm not a fan of Zhang Zi Yi
But Michelle Yeoh is damn pretty inside it

My dearest buddy sent us home afte the movie
Kekeke
He's still the same old him
Blur but cute

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home