YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, February 13, 2006

HaPpY VaLeNtiNe DaY

Happy Valentine's Day
Dedicated to all singles
My honey JiaJia
Darling Shannon
The Controller dude SY
The desperadost Mok

It's for us to celebrate that
We've more freedom than them
The couples

Haha
Sound so masam

Eh
I'm open for a date or date(s)
Who wanna date me?
Kekeke

As usual
Valentine with myself
Nothing special
I'll be teaching at home
Spending time with my little darlings

When was the last time I received flowers?
11 white roses from my 1st boyfriend
Roses during all my AW graduations
Roses from admirers

Arghh
I'm not that bad too lar
At least I've got it before
Hahahaaa

The desperadost Mok
You don't envy me ok
Your prince haven't reach yet
Wait patiently

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home