YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

GoiNg CraZy

Been strugggling the whole day
Coz of brother's issue
And of course
Things at work

Brother's silent protest
Has made me crazy
And of course
Got me monkey up

I'm out of energy
To fight out with him
I've been keeping myself calm
Not to become crazy
But in fact
I'm getting myself even crazier
And nerdier

What should I do?
Tried several ways to talk to him
In the end
Nothing changed

So
Am I not tolerance enough to him?
Or
Am I too tolerate towards him?
Endure endure endure

I'm just feeling like
Finding a place for myself
To rest for a day

Who wanna lend me his shoulder?

3 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger hy said...

silent protest... the best way to drive ppl crazy;used to do that...always, long time ago.If your bro is a stubborn type of person+won't givup so easily... congrats then. Anyhow, if he's willing to listen to/think of your reason then..it's easier to talk d. Talk like normal chit chat..buddy talk?

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger StephenLim said...

i also wan to have an update from your Bali trip! (sorry, to post the comment at here but i did it in purpose coz u might not be checking previous post comment) :) however, still wish you can keep your smiling with you everyday ya! ;)

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Yanni said...

haha...
sorry to all...
i will try my best to update soon lar =P
been very bz ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home