YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Friday, January 14, 2005

MB 84 Guest Event

Just back from Guest Event
So crowded and so many people around
Remind me about my batch of Guest Event
It's so happening
Still can feel the excitement of that day

While I'm seeing many of my batch in LP82 now
But where am I now
I guess I really need to settle it
Not I guess I think Not I think
It is I must handle it
I promise Shannon to settle by Sunday
I'll get it done No matter how
I know I should do something on it
Cos I know I just WANT it so much
that people couldn't understand why even myself

Mummy called me just now
but the line in Hilton is just bad
I couldn't hear clearly
dunno if she get angry with me or not
worry is useless now
Settle it when wake up later

Suddenly get into the serious topic again
I know I'm still putting hope on him
I know the things I want he cant give
and I know the things he want I'm not willing to give
He wants intimacy w/o commitment
but I want commitment relationship
I know I cant get myself to step into it again
It'll be a shit for me I know it
It's not about I mind or not already my dear
It's about I'm doing myself a favour
I think I should learn to love myself too
That's why in ur email I din't respond to the question you asked

I'm avoiding I knew
But 2004
I've get myself out of the shit
2005 I'm not going feed the shit myself again
My new life I'm leading a very nice life now
though still have things that bother me
but never mind
I know I'm able to handle it myself & be responsible

My darling Shannon is right
I know what I want
and I know exactly what you can give and not
I really learnt a lesson
It's a precious lesson for me
But still I miss the time when we were together having fun
like you do

Refer to what I promise to you & myself
We'll just remains as it is
Everything still back to normal
I cont' with my vision & mission 2005
I can do it
this is what I always told myself

Maybe its the confident that matters
I should build up myself to become a better person
as I always want it to be
Nobody is perfect but at least I do my best

I'm just tired by now
Wake up it'll be another sunny & bright day for me
My thinking & mind should stop now
Keep analyzing or thinking the same matter doesn't benefits me

Good night love ya so much darling & baby





- With love, Yanni -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home