YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

HeLp In The HeLL

If you're Johorean
And stay near Johor Jaya area
I'm sure you'll see things that I see

Just around the traffic light
To turn into Johor Jaya The Store
You'll see some beggars around
To knock on your car's window
And ask for money

I don't know why
But I hardly give them
Sometimes when I have mood
Maybe I do
But then
Does it gonna help them?
I always think

There're too many needers in M'sia
But how are we going to help them one by one?
And furthermore
There're so many centres in M'sia too
Where are them for these people?

They're a complete human
With hands and legs
They have the ability to work
But why are there still so many of them out there?

I'm wondering
If our government see these things?
Are them doing anything about it?
Why is there no any society or organizations for them?

Everytime
When I passed by the street
I'll asked my mum
When can I not seeing these people around anymore?
We just kept in silence
Because we don't know when

I told myself inside
One day
There'll be a place for them
And I wouldn't feel my heartache anymore

"When we are all in the hell, who's going to help?"

But
I always believe in myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home