YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Saturday, January 14, 2006

《 Say and Pray 》

For thing that I thought it would happen
It never happen
Is that how
I want you to see in me
What would you see
If you look into me?
This is a lyrics I wrote
Quite some time ago


《 Say and Pray 》

If you look into my eyes
What would you see?
If you look into me
Who would you see?
It’s me or someone beneath?

Say ~ saying you could see me
Saying you could see what’s in me
Saying you love me miss me
And wanna be with me

Pray ~ praying I could see you
Praying I could feel what’s in you
Praying I love you miss you
And will be with you for god sake

Love will exist if you don’t deny
Though we’ll fall we’ll cry
Though our love might endanger our life
We’ll survive if we don’t say goodbye

20050714 @ 1640

2 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for putting my link in ur blog....

yeah live life fun...with blogging......

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Yanni,

thanks for joining http://www.BeAnIdol.com.

do post your lyrics @ the Lyrics Archive and let the world share your passion of skillful handwriting ;-)

Cheers

Leslie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home