YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Friendster Vs Yanni Says

The Bottom Line:
An urge to do something 'out there' will strike

get out there and have some fun!

In Detail:
Like everyone,

there are definitely moments
when you feel the need
to indulge yourself in some quality time alone
-- completely alone.
You won't feel at all lonely while you're at it, either.
You may be able to get it all in just one evening.
Say, tonight, for example.
Sit down with your scrapbook,
photo album or whatever else
reminds you of 'the good old days'
and allow yourself to reminisce.
Just be sure you have some tissues handy, and remember:
The best is yet to come.

I've no time for fun this 2 weeks
I must finish all my works & matters
Before I starting my job
I just feel maybe
It's good to occupy myself busy
Like this way

Sorry darling Shannon
I know you hate me now
For commit to work on Saturday
But when talk about commitment
You & I are the same
So
I just wanna keep myself busy
Like this way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home