YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, February 06, 2006

SeConD Day @ KL

We woke up at 8am
To prepare for breakfast date with Sharon
We went to eat dim sum nearby
And sat there till 11 something
Took some photos
Of course

Then we took a taxi to WJ's place
To bai nian with "kai ma"
Our godmum - WJ's mum
Then we went for lunch at OneU
WJ fetched Angeline too
We had a FULL lunch
Godmum, Shannon, Angeline and me
Can't finish all our food
So wasted
Ishhhhh

Around 3pm
We went to cinema upstairs
As WJ wanna buy movie tickets
After then
We said goodbye to each other
Shannon and me continue our dating

We found a unique cafe and sat down to rest
After a while
2 leng lui wlaked out to the bus stop out of OneU
To take bus down to Pasar Seni lrt station
It was a HOt day

Finally
We reached AW @ 7pm sharp
I met Dereque
We went for dinner together
Then I back to AW
To wait for Along, Buq, SY, YvonneK, Shaun
Thought of gather with them after a long time
I was too tired by then
Tired till I'm so quiet
And uncomfortable with the environment around

Well
It's still good to see each other again

I'm looking forward for LP83 gathering
Hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home