YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Dr3aM

Today
Boss had a talk with me
More about my future plannings
And also
Company's future planning

Yeah
We're talking about
Long-term commitment
Am I really will go 2 years later?

It's great
To find a job that I love so much
It's great
To have a caring boss
It's great too
My boss appreciate
Every little effort I've done
It's even great
When he told me that
He wants to groom me
To take over his position

Tomorrow
We'll continue discuss about it
We're talking about partnership
But my friends
Are worrying about my relationship
It sounds funny
Though it's really part of my DOE this year
And yet
I'm fine
With what I'm doing now
Hahaha

Nah
Leoness is like that
Career minded
And don't forget
I'm a superwoman

So
What's my dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home