YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Saturday, March 18, 2006

FiNaLLy

Finally
The school holidays are over
During the week
Only 2 people
Handling all the kids

My brother has been there for 1 week too
Has been observing him
Next Tuesday
My parents will meet with him
To further discuss about his issue

Whooooo
What a busy week
But also
A week that I learned a lots
Getting closer with the kids
And building up the bonds with them too
I can say
I built up already

It's getting more fun
Working there
A place that I work and learn new things
A place where I can have fun too

The coming week
I must work very hard
To brush up my English
I must finish all my daily target

Yeah
GoGogoGo

It's Sunday
I want to have a long sleep
Till I'm willing to wake up
Hahahahaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home