YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

LaZy BuM

Well
I admit that
I'm a real piggy

Holiday again today
I slept till 12 something
Without realizing the time
I was wondering why
Until I saw the grey sky

It was a nice sleep
I am so blessed
That mum didn't wake me up

I cooked my brunch
Swept my house
Take a nice bath
So
What's next?

Stared at my pc
Nothing to do
In fact
I feel I lack of energy
To do things alone
I miss darling Shannon
So so much

I want to have a hair cut
But salon
Doesn't want to earn my money
Bored

I understand
My frustration
Its coming from my hair
When I can't get it done
I feel frustrated
And my procastination
When will I stop?

I know
Someone will give me
Left and right
Front and back

Oklar
I know I'm a lazy bum
I know I have to do something
The first thing is
To motivate myself

Where's all my energy?

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ger i already had my hair cut...when is ur turn huh..lol...

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Yanni said...

dunno ler...
feel so shitty ~~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home