YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, June 25, 2006

HoLiDaY Is OveR

Finally
School is reopening on Monday
I feel quite happy
And more relaxing
As if I do no need to work
Fat hope

There are a lot of things
Which I want to prepare
And finally
I can have some time
To sit down and think
What do I want to do with them
What else can I do to help them

Besides that
I will have another new challenging task
Am I competent enough?
I can just promise that
I will do my best

There are so many things
For me to learn one by one
Time seems to be not enough for me
I think
I'm just too greedy

It's time for me
To sit down to reflects
My performance for the month
What should be improve?
What should be strengthen?
What is my weakness?
Brainstorm some new ideas
on coaching methods

Hello Ms. Yanni
You have kncked off
Stop thinking
And just RELAX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home