YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, July 09, 2006

SeLf SaBoTaGiNg

If not because of
The talk with him today
I think
I'll sabotage myself to hell

Sometimes
I'm really confusing myself
Till he told me that
I always have contradictions in my arguments

Then I turned to Yeong
I told her about some of my thoughts
Then she gave me a similar feedback

You must always remember where do they from
Then where are they now
You can always set goals for yourself and them
But remember too
Without you
They will not be able to be where they are now
Even if you're half way through
Remind yourself that
It's halfway through already
Work hard for the other half
Not just sighing about
It's ONLY one half

Yeah
Exactly
Yeong spoke out everything about me
And it's just like waking me up
From a long time sleeping

Finally
I start to realise that
I've been sabotaging myself again
Never appreciating my effort
And my hard work to them

Always setting new expectations and goals
For myself one after one
It's my own way of picking up new things
My way of learning
Because I think
There's so many things for me to learn
But I've just too litttle time
Okies
I know I'm greedy

What so ever
I knew what have I achieved so far
Being more effective for me now
Is to appreciate their hard work too

Okies I knew it
Someone scolding me again
Stupid girl
And feel like whacking me too
Hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home