YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Saturday, March 17, 2007

CycLe 2

I wonder why
But the thing happened
Just as I expected
I don't know how
But as an outsider
I've a clearer view
Than anyone of you

So what about career
So what about future
So what about saving money
It'll be a never-ending story
From today onwards
Until 10 years 20 years
Or 30 years later

Please
I've had enough of all your bullshits
And all sorts of excuses
That's not going to work

Not only you have the burden
Not only you need to pick up the responsibility
Not only you who're suffering
Not only you have your own priority
Everyone has their own too

I despise people like this
Only know how to talk
Without any action
So what if you know that
I'm referring you
I'm serious here
I don't like you to torture my friend that way

Selfish fellow
If you know you're selfish
Please do something about it
To balance yourself
Not just putting it on your mouth
"I know"

Of cause "I know"
I know you're just trying to avoid again
Psssssh

And you GIRL
Don't need to be too rational
To even think of throwing your temper
To even think of the pros and cons
When you're angry or upset
Who is the one saying that you're irrational?
Ask him to come out
And jump from the 20th floor

I will ignore you
If the same thing happen
It's either you solve it
Or you continue to live it the way

It's all
Still up to you
I don't want to bother already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home