YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm BacK

I'm back from a rushing KL trip
I brought Cyndi down to JB
And met with all our secondary school friends
It is indeed worthwhile
And I feel very happy too
Because I've accomplished my mission
Yeah

Although it has been some tiring days
Time spending with all friends are good
We had a Karaoke session at RedBox
Upon our arrival in JB on Fri night
That's a surprise
Yeelim dear came to fetch us
Hehehe
So nice right
Well
I think Yeong & me are indeed K Queen
Hahaha
Cos we sang most songs that night
Come on
We spent a lot
It's reasonable for us to earn back oour money
=P

Well
I had a very good holiday
How I hope that
Tomorrow is not Monday
And I don't need to work tomorrow
=P

Oh boss
May I have some more rest please?
Kekeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home