YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

If

Today have a chat with ZhiHong
nay
He keep pijak me FAT FAT & FAT
Of cos
We did have a talk about Amway again

If there's so many IF
why can't we think of the positive side of IF
it's not that we runaway from the negative one
but we should look into bright side

If being a cabin crew is something very cheap
Yeah I heard alots of stories about it
But is it really like that
What is the truth nobody knows except the person herself/himself
If being this line is very cheap occupation
& If I were in this line is discounting my own value
I guess the value I have for myself
is about how much I value myself

If saying I being fly here & there
is very selfish to my family
when they need me
when something happened at home
I admit I'm selfish at the very first
People are selfish when pursuing their dreams
But what if My family will just be as nice as now
& becomes better from now onwards
nobody knows how many IF there can be
The money I earn can support my family though
We no need to be very rich in money
but we'll be rich in our heart


Nobody gets my intention
Who knows about it
I'm just wanna try out for it
Create a possibility for myself
& make it happen
To gain experience & explore it myself
Is it wrong
Is it wrong
Is it wrong
NO

I do what I think is right
YES
I do what I think is right

Yes I know I'm still not qualified
in the sense of appearance &
again I'll work hard towards my goal
Nobody can stops me

I haven't even got the interview yet
But I've heard alots of disturbing voice around me
People who kiasu & kiasi
asking me this & that
The one who are curious now is the one who fear the most now
I GOT YOU

I believe in myself
I can do it If I want to Do I want to
Yes I AM FOR SURE





- With love, Yanni -


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home