YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm Fre3

To my suprise
Someone who has been missing for the past two months
Came and spoke to me
Finally

How are you?
Have you got a bf yet?

What the hell are you trying to say?
Don't you think you've gone too far?
What do you take me for?
Do you love me?
I answered

I think my most stupid question is do you love me
Because I knew the answer for long
I'm just asking in anger

What do you want?
I guessed you're possibly asking youself
I don't want anything
And please
Please stop all those things that hurting each other or me anymore

I'm sorry if I hurt you
Well I no need your sorry
I don't even want to hear sorry from you
Because that hurts
And you won't know too

I'm free
Totally free from anything especially you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home