YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm ForTuNaTe

I read an article yesterday
I read another article today
It's a series of reporting
About the poverty in State of An Wei in China

It talked about people there
Elders and children there
What kind of life that they are living?
Do the children go to school?

A grandmo of 80 plus years
Still going to the farm
Just to earn a little more
for her grandson to continue study
She worries what will happen
If on day she is gone
She knows exactly when the day will come

A little baby that was thrown away by her parent
Was adopted by an old man
She is 11 years old now
A bright girl that made herself into the top class in school
She needed a dictionary and revision to follow up
But she knew that her father got no money for that
After her father knew about it
The early morning on second day
He walked to another city that is wealthier
He believed that he will sure be able to get some money
If he go from one house to another to beg for them

Unfortunately
On his way home
He was knocked down by car
In pain
He still struggled to go back to her daughter
As he knew that she was waiting for him for the money

People there struggling for thier life
They don't even have a propoer place that called SCHOOL
Their tables are without drawers
They bring their own chairs to class

Children in Malaysia
How fortunate you are
That you don't even know what's happening out there

My eyes are with tears after reading these articles
I realised no matter how hard my life now is
I'm still fortunate
I'm blessed

But
Who is going to bless them?
The children who wanted so much to go to school
If you have RM 720
Are you willing to help them?

I wish I can do more than this
Remember
You're blessed

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger wickedwarhol said...

Well written Yanni. Yes, we are blessed!

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Yanni said...

Maybe you or friends around are able to help them ~ :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home