YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

PLaNniNg On 2006

What is there for me in 2006?
What's so big about 2006?
That's what I keep asking myself lately

Expand my tuition class
I want to create study group
And design methods for the needs of student
Teaching according to student's needs
Rather of following the school progress blindly
Which does not benefit the student at all

Secondly
Moving on Arete
I launched the website already as I promised
But in the coming days
I'll update and do some modifications
There'll be more detailed planning on Arete
Especially on capital

About Relationship
I'm looking for a soul mate
Don't laugh
I know it's hard hard and hard

What else?
Oh ya
Hong Kong Disneyland trip with my mum in 2006
Ya
That's my reward to my hardwork in the end of 2006

Some more?
I'm still thinking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home