YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

NeW YeaR HoLiDaYs

I went to KL on 28 night
Reached around 1 am
Then wait for SY to come and fetch me
By the time we reached his place
It's around 2 am
We slept around 2 something
Till the next afternoon
Haven't sleep that well for long

We took our lunch
Then we went to Pudu
To buy my ticket to Melaka on 31st
It happened to have a bit rainy
We walked romantically in the inromantical place
That was funny

It was raining heavily in KL
Jammed everywhere
We cant go for Reflexiology
Luckily
I scare of the pain that I might get
It's raining and jamming everywhere
I'm having a bad headache
Maybe because of the weather changed
We decided go back to sleep again
Exactly 2 big piggy
Hahaha

At night
We had dinner with WaiJin & gf and Shannon
It's the first time we met Angeline
And I find that she's really a nice lady
We enjoyed the dinner and shopping together
After dinner we bought a Korean DVD and watched at home

It's a funny movie
About priest falling in love
We slept around 1 something again

I had a wonderful time in KL
Thanks to SY, Shannon & WaiJin
I felt relaxing after meeting you guys

I'll come again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home