YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Friday, February 24, 2006

BuSy LiFe Vs LiVe BusiLy

Starting from this week
I've been busy non-stoppable
Continous classes since 8 in the morning
Then 3pm - 10pm daily
You'll never know
It's actually very tiring
To focus so much
Not only on one students
It's averaging 10 students daily

Every night
I slept before12am
It's amazing
But I've to admit
I'm seriously tired
After a long day-battle

Actually
I feel better to keep myself busy
To live busily
For my dreams
As I know I'm moving forward
Also
To keep myself from MM'ing
About other stuffs
That's unnecessary

Though tiring days
It's for my coming holidays
So that
I know I will and I must
Enjoy to the fullest
Like how I live
Everyday now and then

I heard a voice within
Asking me
To love myself more
But I know too
When I start
It's hard for me to stop

Same too
When I'm loving someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home