YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Friday, February 24, 2006

TaLk CocK

Some people
I just don't understand why
And I can't understand why
Talk is so easier
But when the things get done
They're still able to leave some shit
For you to clean up

Oh What the FUCK
I seriously don't give a damn
With whatever stupid reasons you gave
When you said ok
I get the thing done
It's just a basic trust
I have on every of my friends
As simple as that

Don't you ever TRY
To make things difficult for me
I've had enough OK

Or maybe
My effieincy show your relunctancy?
Stupid shit that spoilt my mood

So you can be so irresponsible
Why I can't I be irresponsible
For can't shift myself out of anger

I don't care if you see it or not
I feel I'm like a toy
Playing in your hands
So
Is it fun?

You're OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home