YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Friday, July 21, 2006

HaLf DaY Off

Well
I purposely take my half day off
So that I can sleep more
And rest more
So I stayed late till 2am last night

This morning
I woke up by mum
At around 9am
Arghhh
I still want to sleep more
Can I?

Nay
I promised them that
Today we will go out shopping
So one hour later
We were in Plaza Pelangi

I went to Somerset Bay
Tried on more than 10pcs dresses and skirts
None of it is in my favor
What happen to me?
It's so not like me

Mum passed me a RM100
I can buy whatever that I like
As my birthday present next month
I'm so delighted
How am I going to use the money?
I've been planning

Then I went to East India
Saw some nice skirts
And tried it on
Well
I still can't bear to buy it down
It's so so not like me

At last
I don't feel happy at all
It's not about
I couldn't get anything

But more to
I want to go and work
Omg
Shannon must be scolding me
"Can you just forget about TFP on your off day?!!"

Hmmm
Honest speaking
I felt very happy
The first moment
I stepped into office
All I heard is
'WOW!! Do you have a date tonight?"

Yeah
I'm alived
Working makes me stay alive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home