YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Thursday, July 13, 2006

On DieT

It has been quite some time
Since my last diet
Well
I lost 3kg in the past half year
Without me realising it
Till I weighed myself last week
I'm still quite blur
Till I came to think of my last weight

Well
Why do I start?
Hahaha
Woman never feel satisfy
To make themselves become prettier
I'm just greedy

Objective this time
Not really to lose weight
But then to shape up my bodyline
Lose my waist
Get rid of my tummy
And my stupid flabby arm
Which I hate it so much

As you know
It's so ugly
As I like to wear sleeveless
Hahaha

Today is the 4th day
As I expected I think
Not really see the drops in weight

Never mind
One more week to go
Rechyl
Shall we see the results then?
Hahahaha

Gambate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home