YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, September 10, 2006

ReAppLyiNg DoCs

I went to reapply my IC
On Friday
I waited for an hour
And finished the procedures
In just 15 minutes
Should I compliment our government?
That they have improved?
I'm not sure

I need to reapply all my bank atm cards
So I asked the bank people
Can I get my ATM card back here?
She said NO
I need to go back to the home branch

Wat??!!!!

Hello Miss
I applied my Maybank at Cyberjaya
Bumiputra Commerce at Melacca
So
I need to go back there?
What's your bank system doing?

Well
I don't want to argue with them
I've decided to close all the account
And reopen a new one

I find myself quite stupid
So hassle
So many things to handle
And settle yet

Yet
I'm procrastinating
Just because
I want more sleeps

Wakakakakaka
What a big piggy of me
=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home