YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Robbery Report

20060828 @ 1950

There're 2 guys sitting at the bus stop
When I dropped off the bus
I thought they're waiting for bus
So I IGNORED them
While I was climbing up the slope
Someone pulled my big white office handbag
Then in a sudden
The MALAY guy showed his knife
I was too shocked to shout
And no point too
Cos' no one would hear me

I was trying to pull my bag back
But then I let go
Who knows
The 2nd stupid MALAY
Pulled off my plastic bag on hand as well
I was damn pissed off
It's my shawl from company
I LOVE it very much
And I bring it back for dry cleaning

And you know what?
Bloody hell
They walked away
Not by motorcycle or car

A motocycrist passed by
And helped me to chase the 2 MALAYs
But he couldn't get them
How fast they walk right?

I lost many things
Not in monetary terms
But all of them are valuable

My wallet
A present from my mum
For my 21st years old b'day

Then
I lost my first bought handphone
With my own earned money
With a lot of information in it

Thirdly
My favourite neo print
Took on this b'day
Kns
My fav photo is in my wallet

Then
My working handbag
I took a long time
To get this bag
Which I love so much
And only be with me for half year

My Asiaworks LP keychain
LOST LOST LOST
It was with my office key
So that I'll not forget to bring it
ARGHHH

My Body Shop's lip gloss
Been with me for a few years
My sunglasses
Been with me since 2004
The lavender keychain
That I like very much

Alah
I cried after that
Really cried out loudly
To my mum

Well
Why do I
Put so many valuable things with me?

I lost my IC
My car license
All my ATM cards
And my mum's Visa card

Okay la
This is my robbery report
I'm still sad with my lost things
I know
It'll not come back to me anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home