YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

CoNfUs3

I'm quite confuse
Why I do deserve this?
Endure endure endure

But what can be
A more effective way
To let them know
And understand
What is manners?
What is the attitude towards life?

What have I done
That I deserve
This kind of treatment

SK's frightened me at nowhere
Ed threw tantrum at me
Ed threw his book when he's unhappy
Everyday shouting unfair unfair unfair
Who's the one
That will be fair to me?

I just need a place
To vent out all my
Not angers
But some unhappiness
At work

I'm just a bit confuse
I need some time
To figure it out
Or should I voice out?
Or shouldn't I?
Why?
And why not?

Let me think it over again

But I know something for sure
I don't deserve that kind of treatment

Arghhhh
Feeling a bit fed up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home