YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, November 26, 2007

HoW

I don't know how
Why do you want to sms me
If you didn't
I'd be more determined

Now
How are we supposed to continue
Yes
You're right
You want me
But we're difficult

I miss you
I know I miss you very much
But shall we meet
Shall I meet you
And what's next

Fair
How can things be fair
I don't know how
And you'll surely say you don't know too

Should I just send a news to tell you
I'm dead

You took my heart away
And yet
You left me now
With nothing left

How am I suppose to carry on

I'm sorry
But I've to say
Honey
You're really selfish
You make my life miserable
I lost my smile
I lost my confidence
I lost my pride

I'm not sure
When I can stand up again
As confident as I can be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home