YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, November 18, 2007

SeeKing DruNk

I was down
Nobody will understand my feeling now
Except myself
So
I was buying drunk for a few days
But I was as conscious as I could be


I am still seeking drunk
I wonder how would it feel like
I want to have a try

My best friends know it
But they trust me
They give me the space
They allow me to do what I want now
Do you?

I know I can't say anything
I know I'm not in the position to say anything
They're your family
Who am I to you to have your trust?
I was heart-broken
But so what
It doesn't concern you anymore

No matter how I drink
I'm still conscious
More conscious than when I'm sober
No matter how crazy I go
I'm still conscious
I consciously know that
Everything is OVER

Luck?
I don't need luck
Love?
I received a lot of love
Happiness?
When I am drunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home