YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Thursday, January 20, 2005

YanniLisM

Individual stand is very individualistic
so no offense
no right or wrong
no bad or worse or worst
whatever it is about is just me
the value of myself
is about how do I value myself
not about anybody else
of cause you can value my value as you judge
but it has nothing to do with me directly
maybe it'll only be valuable after I died
Cause I can't value myself anymore then
It seems to be something make me sad
Cause people can value me only now and then

I think for a while
Why is it call YanniLisM
As an title to my blog that represent me myself
I've so much of my own theory to talk about
which you might agree or angry or disagree
or which you might thinking I'm spouting rubbish


You might be confusing when reading my words
Not about your understanding
Not about my understanding as well
I'm aware that sometimes I did confuse with what I wrote
People who understand will understand
People who don't don't
Different people use different perspective to see things happen in real
Again no right and wrong
Accept for who you are
Accept for who I am
I'm selfish I admit
I care to don't care when I don't care
I acknowledge those who across my life as someone important in my life
I valued it so much as you'll never know

Again
Don't judge me by my look
I might not be who that you seen
YanniLisM
A very distintive personality of myself
You care to don't care
I'm just who I am



- With love, Yanni -



2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

yannilism is cool :)
happy blogging!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Yanni said...

thanks for reading ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home