YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

HuMan BeiNg

Lately
a lot of thoughts come into my mind
Graduate soon soon soon
It's so fast
4 years later
How would I be
And here NOW I am
I tend to lost tend to confuse
Where am I heading to

It's about My LiFe
That's going to begin in a new chapter
In the real world, the societal world
Realistic Materialistic
It's fact that I knew long ago

Feling myself standing in the choice line, now again
Where do I want to go
Which path is the path that my heart say GO FOR IT
Listen to my heart
I'm always listening
Lately, there's a bit noisy inside
Where it says about my Family & Myself
How to balance it
How to have Win-Win

Be with them
Be with me
Be who I want to be

My Life is
My Life is as wonderful as I'm going through
all the ups and downs
There're sadness happiness crying and laughing
It's all about Life
of Being HUMAN

I'm just a normal Human Being
With feelings and emotions
that is so powerful
Where I can reach out to so many people around me
Creating a different in their life and also in My Life





- With love, Yanni -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home