YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

HiM

It's weird
Weird in the sense of how I feel now
He's awesome
At least I truly feel he is now
Maybe because of he wrote so well
Until
It really touches my heart
And I want to say thank you to him

There're many people in this world
But everything happened for some reason
As we always said
"There's no Accident."
For whatever it is
He left some footprints in my life
He can be a good friend of mine
Someone who is so daring
I admire people who are honest to their feelings
He is just one of the little them

Truly acknowledge for whatever he has done
And I know he'll surely meet his little angle
That inspires him to move on
The little angle
That's just for him





- With love, Yanni -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home