YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

1st DaY @ WorK

1st day at work
Woke up early in the morning
I can't remember
When is the last time I woke at 7 am?
After teaching the morning class
I straight went out to my workplace
Mum has became my driver lately

Meet my colleague Rebecca
A friendly woman
Feedback me as cool and fierce
Well
I'm normal and numb already
100 of 100 of all my friends
Gave me the same comment
As 1st impression

It's very cold inside the office
And my long-lost racious
Visited me again
I'm just "pai miah" person
Who can't get too much of air-con
When it's too cold
Racious visits me

Oh my god
I'm gonna wear more clothes tomorrow
As I really can't stand the itchiness
Poor me

But then
I met some students
All are outrageous and fun
I guess I'm gonna be a bit crazy later

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger StephenLim said...

Yo!!! Welcome to the working society! :D Enjoy ya! (btw, where are u working now?)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Yanni said...

Hehe..Workin in Jb City Square Tower as Study Coach ^^
U @ Spore still?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home