YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Thursday, March 09, 2006

cLoSiNg DoWn

I'm closing down my home tuition next month
Everything will end this month
I need more time on my work
To pick up everything

Maybe
I'm too anxious to learn everything at once
Maybe
I used to walk too fast
Asking me to slow down my phases
It's kind of impposible

Colyn said
I need to be more relax
I'm too nervous on everything
Especially when there're things
That I don't know how to do
Or maybe
I put very high expectations on myself
When there's pressure
There'll be improvement

Though I need pressure to move me
I need too
To learn how to relax myself
And enjoy my work

In fact
I enjoy and press myself at the same time
Contradiction?
Yeah
That's exactly how I feel right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home