YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Saturday, March 11, 2006

InSoMi@

I've been sleepless for 2 nights
What happen?

Along the night
I can hear people buzzing around
I can hear them talking
I can know someone is throwing tantrum
How come they don't sleep quietly?

How come she said she has bad tempered
And yet she talked but no action taken
Where has the considerate value gone?
People after working
Must be damn tiring already
And yet

Well
I can continuing telling stories
That sounds very shitty

You're right!
People don't change
What do I expect?
I'm just wanting her to become better only
That's so hard!!

My eye bags
My headache
Gosh
Arghhhh
I pray hard
To have a good sleep tonight

I don't want to hear any sorry again
Sorry is just to make yourself feeling better
Not me
If you really want to prove it to me
Walk your talks then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home