YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, March 12, 2006

DiNneR WiF Jia

Last night
Jia came to meet wif me
After my work
We went to Genki Sushi
Sat down
And begin all of our topics

I talked about my new job
Excitement worries and so on
She talked about her job
Getting heavier and heavier
The saddest thing is
Her eye sight has became worse
That makes her feeling to quit even more

Then we talked about some other stuffs
How we define our life now

Yeah
I admited to her that
I know I'm greedy
I want to learn everything
And she agreed too
That is why we have not enough time
For ourselves
Because we've too many dreams to realise

We're not at our teens age anymore
We know what we want for our life
And we're walking towards it
And I'm sure we can make it
Am I right, honey?

Don't care about what other says
I care about
How my heart feels
And direct me to go
Where I am heading to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home