YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, July 23, 2006

ShaNnoN

Shannon has back
From her KK trip
From her mood
I can know that
She didn't enjoy the trip
Besides
Her mother was admitted to hospital
In a sudden

She has made the decision
To move back KL
And take care of her mother
So I can fully understand
How she feels
As both of us
Love our mother very much

Okay
She said that
I've became the biggest analyser
In her list
After Sharon Pang
But wait
I thought both of us
Are crying babies?

I know it
I will need to clear the shit
Or else she will pester me
Like bees looking for their honey

Okay
I should not have told her about it
But what to do
It has already been done
I'm doomed

Ok ok
I just don't feel like
Doing anything about it
At the moment

Whatever you wanna bitch about me
I'm fine with it
Lalalala
=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home