YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, July 30, 2006

TurNiNg 23 PoinT

Countdown 11 days
Before turning 23
What's my wish this year?
I haven't come to think of any

My 2006's goals
Weight lost
Financial
Career
Leisure
Family
Relationship

In fact
I've achieved my weight lost goal
Lost 3 kg without own realising
Still losing now
Hopefully another 3kg
Before year end

Career
I'm doing well so far
Happy with my work
Learning new things everyday
Lots of freedom and oppurtunities are given
Getting along well with the kids
Though sometimes
They will give me some headaches
Hehehe
But that's normal

Family
Things going on and off
Sometimes good sometimes very bad
I have adapted all these dramas
Dad has yet to solve his financial crisis

I've completed my dream
To Bali on May
With honey
Had a destress session for ourselves
Fun and interesting trip
With some funny events happened

Financially unstable yet
But still manage to cover mothly expenses
Been working very hard
I know things will become better soon
Mum said we'll be fine after 3 years time
I believe so
And hopefully
I can settle everything in 2 years time

Relationship
Hmmm
I'm still wondering
Will it be another history again?
Or will I be able to create a future?
Since when I've became such a coward?
To be laughed by myself loudly

How to celebrate
The happiness of living one more year?
I leave it to my friends
I'm the one who in charged of everything
All the time
It's a time for me to take a rest
And let go of control
And leave everything to them
I told Yeong
I just want to enjoy this year
;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home