YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, August 07, 2006

DiSaPpoiNtMenT

Loving my job
And getting results
Are two different things

It's just like
I love my job very much
But I didn't achieve my results

Disappointed?
Yeah
Really

When I'm being asked
And questioned about my capability
I'm OUT
Totally out?
I'm not sure

Efficiency
Effectiveness
I'm in a dillema

Will I be able
To survive through this October
It's a crucial time now

I've decided
To not off till October
Unless I'm sick
Or I'm out
If I can't achieve the results

I've the feeling
To cry myself out
But does it help me?
I don't really think so

Can someone please tell me
Am I not good enough?
How to be more effective with them?
Have I built the bond with them?

I'm just wondering
After so many months
Am I just who I am
At the first

Feeling fear?
Yes
As I fear of failing myself
And failing them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home