YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

PriVaTe TaLk Wif MySeLf

For whatever things
That I've done
I did my best to it already
No matter what the result is
I must learn to accept and reflect

They will not know
How hard I try
To hold on my tears
I don't need sympathy
I don't wish to victimise myself
Which I hate so much

Yanni Yanni Yanni
Everyday listening to all these callings
More than 50 times?
Does it benefit whosoever?

They will not know
Every single moment
That I be with them
I put in my 100%
But I know
I cannot expect the same return
It will only wear me out
Torture me to death

It's still a long way
For me to go through
In fact
This is just the beginning
Of my journey

Starting to laugh at myself
Why at all things
Choose this line
I don't know
But that's what
I really feel like
Contributing to the kids

I wish that
They can enjoy learning
Like how I used to be
I wish that
They enjoy every moment in their life
I wish that
They create results in their life
I wish that
They have beautiful memories
When they think back on their 30th birthday

I do not put on hope that
They will remember me
But more on
The thing that I shared n taught
The lessons that I learnt in my life
I wish
They don't make the same mistakes as me

Sometimes
I think
I've too many wishes
Which God will think that
I'm too greedy
So he punish me
By giving me some setbacks
So that I learnt
He wants to make sure I learnt
He wants me to take up challenges
To make a difference to these kids' lives

But God
If you're listening to me
Can you shower more love to them?
Which I still believe that
Love can conquer every obstacles
That I meet with them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home