YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Saturday, September 16, 2006

BuSiLy LiViNg

It has really been busy days
I'm unable to cope soon
This week
I've not been having good sleep
Many things having in mind
Couldn't get it out

So
Finally
Fall sick now
Serve me right
I knew it

So
Don't scold me

I don't know if
The busier I am
The better life I'm having
Or am I just
Spending all my time
To something that I can use at
Rather than I
Keep thinking about
Finding a love one for myself

Contradict with myself again
So tired
Until I fall sick
I really wish
I can take a break now
From everything

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger WhitetulipS said...

hey gal, take it easy, there is a time to run, and there is a time when you have to walk.. running all the way is just gonna wash you out even faster.. take a slow walk thru life, and u'll get to see that there are many more things that you never see, when you are running.

cheers ^_^

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Yanni said...

thx gal ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home