YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Monday, December 11, 2006

CanT LeT Go of Mys3Lf

Why do I need to give you a treat?
As if I owe you anything?
Well
I just don't like it at all
Of your appearance

It spoilt my mood definitely
The feeling is so hard to let it out
So I sabotage myelf again
Why is it so?

I couldn't let go my feeling
The feeling of I dislike him so much
That I don't even want to see him
I even think of
If one day
We'll have no relationship at all

Be Forgiving
Why can't I just forgive and forsake?
I keep on asking myself the reason
But I insist that
That will be the best way for him to grow
For him to realise his mistakes
For him to make a change

How silly I am
How stupid I am
That I do
I do feel very bad about it

Will I have split characteristic?
Do I need counselling?
I even come to think of getting counselling
That might help me
Maybe
Or just I've thought too much

Be forgiving, Yanni
I hope I can really do that
So
Don't make me give up on you
Don't make me hate you

I don't wish too
I mean it
I don't wish too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home