YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MerrY X'MaS

We wish you a Merry X'mas
We wish you a Merry X'mas
We wish you a Merry X'mas
And a Happy New Year

Silent night Holy night
Lalala Lalala
I don't know already
Hahaha

Yeah
X'mas is coming
This Saturday
Club is going to have a party
After the party
Then I'll go Nana's place
To continue the second round
I think many of them are coming back
So excited

Troubling with what presents to buy
But I've something in my mind
For someone already
Hehehe
Something which I want to do it long ago

Erm
Don't know how ler
But I'll give it a try
No harm to try
Hopefully no mistake
If not
If not..If not....
I also don't kow how

Wishing all my friends
A very Merry Christmas
And a wonderful year ahead
With more bonus
More increment

Omg...
Where is mine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home