YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Wow Day @ KeDaH

Friday night depart from Asiaworks
there are about 100 of us
no matter LP82 guests or GLPs
everyone depart with excited mood

Along the trip
I'd a chat with Anthony
Oh this guy is fun and cute
I feel glad that I get to know him better in personal
&
I feel suprise too
that we both face some similar situation in our love relationship
Keep it up Anthony
=)

we reach around 6something in the morning
My back is so ache
whole night din't sleep well
as well as Anthony
Cos' the back seat is like sitting in the roller coaster
sucks
I swear I'll get myself the best seat when go back later
=P

Finally after refresh ourselves & breakfast
We set off to Kampung Padang Salim
oh my god
its Padi field in front of me
a very very nice place
but after the Tsunami
everything looks so different

Shannon & me in a pair
visited 3 houses in the kampung
the families of it are so gratitude to what we brought them
& both of us chit chat and make friends with them

Shannon & me being done with some painting on our face
looks so cute
& my breakthrough also
We bring the kids to Dewan to paint on their faces & hands
it's so fun to play with the kids & bring joys to them
I start to draw on their face one by one
cats flowery batman pirate and etc
I find myself quite a good artist too
kekeke

We prepared lunch for the villagers
and paint the Dewan before we depart from there
everybody say goodbye to us
& the speech of the Ketua Kampung makes me feel touching
Cause' I feel that our effort dint wasted
We do make a difference for them
Although it might not be a big thing
but I can feel the joyness & gratitude from each & everyone of them

Everybody in the trip
Thank you for making a difference in your life too
I realy enjoy the whole trip
though its very tiring
but it's very meaningful
=)
Good job LP 82

Ket another cute guy
nice to meet you


God Bless




- With love, Yanni -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home