YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Sunday, December 31, 2006

LasT DaY 2006

Time flies
It's 31 Dec 2006
Oh my god

Well
It's still good
To hear feedback from someone
About my life

But
It's quite sad
Cos he said I'm living unhappily
Although I rated 6 for myself
He rated 3 only

I really need to let go
Let go of my image
Let go of my pride
Let go of my family
Let go of unnecessary responsibilities
Let go of myself
Then only
I will be able to live more happily
To live more contentfully
To live healthily
To live positively
To live my life myself

Thank you for your sensitivity
Thank you for your concern
I really appreciate it very much

But maybe
I just need some time
To make my life better

Happy 2007
Welcome 2007
Wishing my year to be better
And continue to be challenging
Wishing myself seeing things positively
Not wish
But I must do it face it and handle it

And I've another little wish
I hope he'll find out soon
I'm waiting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home