YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Friday, January 05, 2007

2007

A new beginning
A new life begins
So 2007
What do I want to create?

I have a few plans in my mind
Career family financial leisure relationship
So many things to cover in one year
Hahaha

I told mum
We'll not buy house this year
We'll just survey and save first
My dream house should be a great place
Not something that I do for nothing
It must have certain quality

2007 begins
I've many things to carry out
To finish before CNY
Oh
I'm looking forward
Yet afraid of CNY

Well
I've got my rewards
I feel really happy
At least my effort was repaid
So
I bought some things for my family members
Lalalala
Everyone is happy
I bought a crystal bracelet for myself
Which I've been longing for some time

Oh
I spent a lot that day
So
I'm broke again
Well
It's ok
I still got to settle some things

A bit out of the tune
That's how me at the moment
Being love and to love people around me
Things around me
And everything around me

Happy 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home