YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Friday, January 12, 2007

DiNinG

Dinner with Jia and Nana just now
Nana was rushing
Because she needs to accompany her manager
For a movie
It seems like a rush dinner for her

Jia and I were chatting after that
I know she has something to tell me
At first
I thought is my characters problem
Then I realised I am wrong
It's about my attitude in life now

Yeah
She said something to remind me
Everything needs to be careful
I need to learn how to protect myself too

And she is worried about me
Because I took too hard for my work
And she wants me to learn how to relax
After work

Then I realise
Lately
My topic with her or anyone else
Is nothing other than WORK
I seem to have no life at all
Other than my work

Wah
I'm such a workholic
Which seems to be something bad
Causing imbalance in my life

Ok
I promise
I will really do my best
To relax myself when meeting you guys

Yeong
Will you be wondering can I do it?
Hahaha
Give me some moral support please

Okies
I need to finalise some matters this week
Then
I'll start to plan
How I am going to walk
For my 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home