YanniLisM

~0~ Yanni's LiFe MeChanisM ~0~

Friday, February 02, 2007

SenToSa TouR

It is holiday
Yeah
I went to Sentosa with Yeong
In fact
I reached later than we planned
But still we managed to conquer the island
Hurray

Hahaha
We took a lot of pics
Only the 2 of us
With more than 100 pics
And more than 80% is me
Cos Yeong said
She'd been here a few times
So
She became my camera woman
Hahaha

The most important thing is
WE took all the pics
With her N73
Chun right?
Though some of the indoor pics quality are not good
But still
WE've a lot of fun today

It has been such a long time
Since I play till so happy and excited

Well
Of the whole day trip
We spent only a little on food
And nothing else!
Isn't that great?
Thanks Hata & my lovely dear dear

I really enjoyed my day
With all the silly shoots that we had

Check out more pics here:
http://yannlim.multiply.com/photos/album/48

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home